Carl Hostel Trudering
At the CARL Hostel Trudering, Munich East, you can book a spacious, well-equipped workers’ flat that offers space for 14 to 20 people in 7 rooms.
For further information, you can send us a request through our contact form or
call us at +49 (0)89 219 619919.
- The whole flat: 300,-€ per day
- Twin bed room: from 60,-€
- Triple bed room: from 75,-€
Minimum stay: 7 days
All prices quoted are per apartment / room per night and include 7% tax.
Booking Request by E-mail
To book the workers’ flat, please fill the contact form out. You will receive a non binding offer.
Reception Opening Times
- Monday – Friday: 08:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Self check-in is available 24h/7days
The Carl Hostel Trudering is located in a quiet area in Trudering on the eastern side of Munich. In just 10 minutes by car you can reach:
- the International Congress Centre (ICM)
- the new Munich Trade Fair Centre
- the equestrian centre (Olympia Reitanlage) at Riem
- the Events Organisers’ Centre (Veranstaltungs- & Ordercenter M,O,C) in München-Freimann
and in 20 minutes by car you can reach:
- Munich city centre
- the main train station (Hauptbahnhof),
- the Allianz Football Stadium in München-Fröttmaning
and in 30 minutes:
- Munich Airport “Franz-Josef Strauss”
- Non-smoking rooms
- TV in every room
- Wlan hotspot in every room
- Well equipped kitchens
- Wash machine available and included in the flat’s price
- Free parking is available nearby
- Shopping facilities (food market) located opposite the flat
- The flat is cleaned once a month (every 4 weeks).
- No towels are provided. Please bring your own.
- 2 sets of fresh bed linen are provided per guest per month.
- In the meantime, the guests are responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the flat.
- Cleaning materials are provided in the rooms.
- Intermediate cleaning can be booked for a fee.
- Breakfast is not offered in this accommodation.
Hotel Information and Guidelines
- Arrivals from 16.00 pm and only accepted by payment in advance
- Check-in is contactless (key box or door code)
- Before 10:00 am
- Late check out up to midday: 50% of 1 day room’s rate will be charged.
- late check out up to 15.00 pm: 100% of 1 day room’s rate will be charged.
- Rooms must be vacated latest by 15.00 pm.
- Cancellation made up to 7 days (and before 18:00 pm local hotel time) prior to arrival date will not be charged.
- Cancellation made up to 1 day (and before 18:00 pm local hotel time) prior to arrival date will be charged the required minimum of stay of 7 days.
- From the beginning of the booking period, the booking can be cancelled with 7 days’ notice to the end of a calendar week. Remaining credits will be refunded at the end of the stay.
- Pets are not allowed.
Breach of Hotel Regulations, especially fire protection
- All our rooms are non-smoking rooms. Non-compliance of the non-smoking policy will result with the contract’s cancellation and Carl GmbH will charge the following costs:
- Smoking in the room or in the building (also smoking at an opened window) = 300,-€ per case
- Manipulation of a smoke detector (covering, removing battery, etc.) = 300,-€
- Triggering a pre-alarm = 500,-€
- Triggering a fire alarm = 2000,-€
- Causing a fire with or without the fire brigade intervention = liability for the total damage.
- We reserve us the right to report any issue with the fire alarm system to the police.
Things to do in and around Trudering
- Wildpark Poing
- „Roberto Beach“ Beachvolleyball (indoor & outdoor)
- Therme (Erding)
- Flugwerft & -museum Unterschleißheim
- Swimming in the lakes nearby
Travel information and directions
General Terms and Conditions (AGB) and Data Protection
The online reservation process is powered by “DIRS21” reservation systems and is completely secure. All personal information is encrypted and handled highly confidentially. TourOnline AG, the operator behind “DIRS21” and Pension Carl take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your details will be used solely for processing your booking. For further information please also refer to our data protection guidelines (Datenschutzbestimmungen).
There are no booking fees at Pension Carl. The hotel bill is settled locally at the hotel. Credit card details enable Pension Carl to guarantee the reservation and to enforce cancellation terms. Pension Carl reserves the right to check the validity of the credit card by deducting 0.10€.
Cancellations are possible free of charge within the given notice of cancellation. The notice of cancellation is set out in the cancellation policy according to the Pension Carl terms and conditions as set out above (see Hotel Guidelines).
For more information please refer to the full General Terms and Conditions.Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen.